• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spargelzeit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spargelzeit

I am currently munching my way through a massive plate of asparagus with hollandaise sauce and a bit of baked salmon on the side.

Mmmmmm.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Yum, and the best bit is yet to come. You'll be doing stinky wees for the next 24 hours.

Comment

I remember going to a Spargelfest and drinking Spargel Schnapps, **** that was disgusting
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

mmmmm, I love asparagus season
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          mmmmm, I love asparagus season
          Yeah, but they're all white asparagus here. The Dutch are only just discovering the delights of green asparagus, and are notorious for their resistance to change.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Yeah, but they're all white asparagus here. The Dutch are only just discovering the delights of green asparagus, and are notorious for their resistance to change.
            It started early over here, so we've had asparagus for the last two weeks. I only eat it in season and then don't bother the rest of the year.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Why all the hype about asparagus?

I wouldn't miss them if Zeitghost took off with all of them and they were never seen on earth again.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                Why all the hype about asparagus?

I wouldn't miss them if Zeitghost took off with all of them and they were never seen on earth again.
                Take it you're not a fan then?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  I am currently munching my way through a massive plate of asparagus with hollandaise sauce and a bit of baked salmon on the side.

Mmmmmm.
                  I'll be sure to look out for the ensuing Doodab's bowel movement of the day thread.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                  X