• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's with the hats?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with the hats?

I'm not really a hat person.

But what's with wearing them on ones forehead? Both Posh and TPT look like they were trying to communicate with aliens. Side of the head is bad enough, but really don't get this forehead nonsense. What's wrong with having your hat on your head? (And I won't even start on Beatrice and Eugenie's choice of headgear...)

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    But what's with wearing them on ones forehead? Both Posh and TPT look like they were trying to communicate with aliens.
    Communicate?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Comment

Actually TPT's has more than a passing resemblance to a lady bottom.

Comment

Actually TPT's has more than a passing resemblance to a lady bottom.
          In the arctic maybe...
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Have you seen the shoes????

Talk about fashion victim for someone who is supposedly heavily pregnant

It also looks like she's wearing a bad poncho.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Posh poses 24/7 and often looks like an idiot

Beckham's medal is on the wrong lapel.

You can't buy class...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Posh poses 24/7 and often looks like an idiot

Beckham's medal is on the wrong lapel.

You can't buy class...
                You certainly can't
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

But what's with wearing them on ones forehead? Both Posh and TPT look like they were trying to communicate with aliens. Side of the head is bad enough, but really don't get this forehead nonsense. What's wrong with having your hat on your head? (And I won't even start on Beatrice and Eugenie's choice of headgear...)
                  It's fashion, it's not supposed to make sense. It just proves you can afford to buy overly expensive, impractical items.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    It's fashion, it's not supposed to make sense. It just proves you can afford to buy overly expensive, impractical items.
                    and still look like an eejit

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X