• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glorious

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glorious

The sun is shining and the tops are getting lower. A lovely coffee in a cafe this morning and now for an Eiskaffee and the Biergarten is calling. Sometimes life can be mellow
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I'm off to a third division game this afternoon, followed by some mellow beer time.

Clear blue skies here too, but a bit too breezy to sit outside unless you're a geordie.

Comment

The sun is out in the sticks and there will be fizz in the garden later and maybe some pimms as well
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        The sun is out in the sticks and there will be fizz in the garden later and maybe some pimms as well
        Will have a G & T later. Didn't think Is be having anything at all the way my head felt when I woke up this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          The sun is shining and the tops are getting lower. A lovely coffee in a cafe this morning and now for an Eiskaffee and the Biergarten is calling. Sometimes life can be mellow
          TTIUWP

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

3 hours working on the garden, 15k run then went for dinner in the local and some greaser band turned up to play as we finished so a sharp exit back to the house. SkY+ed Doctor Who and a movie tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              3 hours working on the garden, 15k run then went for dinner in the local and some greaser band turned up to play as we finished so a sharp exit back to the house. SkY+ed Doctor Who and a movie tonight.
              May your first heart attack be a mild one.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Damn. Forgot Dr Who.

Comment

Well it all went well (Biergarten, pub, club, back to pub, bed) apart from falling out of bed this morning and breaking my thumb and my smartphone is just a smart now so just ordered the LG Optimus
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X