• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sas guy on sky news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sas guy on sky news

Saying they didn't want him alive, was a pure assassination. Surely everyone is entitled to due process.

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Sas guy on sky news. Saying they didn't want him alive, was a pure assassination. Surely everyone is entitled to due process.
    Copenhagen - SAS

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Surely everyone is entitled to due process.
      He got "due process". It is just that as a result of past misdemeanours, his "process" was a tad less cordial than most.

HTH
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Bin Laden declared war on America. I would think that makes him an enemy combatant, not a civilian who has committed a crime, and as such he was a legitimate target.

If he was alive you would have all manner of fuss, protests, people trying to get him out and so on. This way there isn't any arguing.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I don't think the SAS have got a foot to stand on when it comes to complaining about targets being killed rather than captured.
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            I don't think the SAS have got a foot to stand on when it comes to complaining about targets being killed rather than captured.
            He wasn't complaining he said it was a perfect mission.

Comment

Saying they didn't want him alive, was a pure assassination. Surely everyone is entitled to due process.
              Bleedin liberals
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Rule of thumb, if someone say's they are SAS odds are they aren't (and I speak from a forces family) but the genreal opinion is they are right, alive he would be more dangerous than dead, alive every nutter under the sun would kidnap western hostages wanting his release.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Rule of thumb, if someone say's they are SAS odds are they aren't (and I speak from a forces family) but the genreal opinion is they are right, alive he would be more dangerous than dead, alive every nutter under the sun would kidnap western hostages wanting his release.
                  Does it mean sasguru is a fake?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Rule of thumb, if someone say's they are SAS odds are they aren't
                    I agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X