• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spot the Contradiction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot the Contradiction

"World safer without Bin Laden, says Obama"

"UK warning after Bin Laden death"

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

There is no contradiction ...

Comment

Well I doubt ordinary Americans would tolerate Muslims preaching hate on the streets of their capital.

We on the other hand are too scared of being labelled right wing or intolerant to ban such practises.

No doubt the usual preachers of hate will be marching around London with placards bearing the picture of their fallen hero and our authorities will do nothing, the yanks must think we're mad.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          "World safer without Bin Laden, says Obama"

"UK warning after Bin Laden death"

Are you confusing long term benefits with short term losses again Nick?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

... the yanks must think we're mad.
            Yup

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Well I doubt ordinary Americans would tolerate Muslims preaching hate on the streets of their capital.

We on the other hand are too scared of being labelled right wing or intolerant to ban such practises.

No doubt the usual preachers of hate will be marching around London with placards bearing the picture of their fallen hero and our authorities will do nothing, the yanks must think we're mad.
              The more the religion of peace shows it's true colours, the closer we get to finding a solution to the problem
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
              X