• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish Doom

BBC News - Big fall in Scottish house sales

How can the BoE have let property prices fall FFS?

Fire up the printing presses Quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

"With my Golden Rules there will be no boom or bust in Kirkcaldy."

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      "With my Golden Rules there will be no Tory boom or bust in Kirkcaldy."
      FTFY
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I would say the market here is pretty stable, with our conveyancing system we do not get massive swings, no gazzumping and such like.

I would be pretty sure I could pick up what I paid for this house 2 years ago. just a shame I will not be able to take the 10 grand of wallpaper she went out and spent.

Comment

I would say the market here is pretty stable, with our conveyancing system we do not get massive swings, no gazzumping and such like.

I would be pretty sure I could pick up what I paid for this house 2 years ago. just a shame I will not be able to take the 10 grand of wallpaper she went out and spent.

I thought all Scottish houses had council regulation wood chip on the walls?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I thought all Scottish houses had council regulation wood chip on the walls?
            The Joneses across the street have that fancy stuff.

Comment

just a shame I will not be able to take the 10 grand of wallpaper she went out and spent.
              I knew there was a use for scottish pound notes.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I knew there was a use for scottish pound notes.
                Probably would have been cheaper.

My distraction techniques have to be honed.

"I like the look of that Italian wallpaper in that over priced decorators"

"Look, there is an ice cream shop, let's go and get some before it melts"

Comment

Me thinks....

if you do the numbers you'll find Scotland is growing faster than England, proportionally exports are greater. Wait until the north sea tax kicks in that'll all change things of course.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X