• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't you just hate it when....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....the filling from your baguette falls out and lands on your laptop keyboard, the desk and the floor. Grated cheese is a bugger to eat.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    ....the filling from your baguette falls out and lands on your laptop keyboard, the desk and the floor. Grated cheese is a bugger to eat.
    Fried egg butties. Tacos. Pizza with low surface/base coupling. All lovely but a right PITA.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Fried egg butties. Tacos. Pizza with low surface/base coupling. All lovely but a right PITA.
      Which is why I always eat my lunch at Moose's desk.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Egg mayonnaise sandwiches with too much mayonnaise are the worst.

Best eaten using old fashioned computer listing or a newspaper as a temporary tablecloth.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Or when you're eating a Magnum ice cream, and on the first bite an entire panel of choccy detaches and fals on the ground.

Comment

I have the same problem with my favourite sandwich, the ham salad piled high with the usual salad stuff plus hard boiled egg and raw onion. :slurp

Whenever I try to make my own it all just falls out, yet the professionally made shop bought variants don't seem to have this problem.

I think it's either down to how the contents are cut so they trap each other in place (i.e. in pieces that are not too small) while stacked up, or they use a suitably large enough bap.

Trouble is my local supermarket don't sell particularly large baps.

Yours frustratedly,

Wilmsloooooow.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

When opening a bag of Alpen, which is made of special plastic that's tough to a point and then fails spectacularly sending Alpen across the room leaving one holding a shredded empty bag.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                Or when you're eating a Magnum ice cream, and on the first bite an entire panel of choccy detaches and fals on the ground.
                ohhh I hate it when that happens
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  When opening a bag of Alpen, which is made of special plastic that's tough to a point and then fails spectacularly sending Alpen across the room leaving one holding a shredded empty bag.
                  I saw this the other week, I think it was on the gadget show, it's really helpful for opening packets of Alpen:
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

...posters don't post in the correct thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X