• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is what the TV licence tax SHOULD be used for!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what the TV licence tax SHOULD be used for!

Anyone see Top Gear last night when they got their mums to test cars?

Absolute classic TV...certainly much more entertaining (and educational at the same time, go figure? ) than that bullsh1t reality tv we get now thats for sure!

For the record I thought Mrs May was delightful

IF this was the quality of programming being released by the BBC then I would happily pay the tv tax. Unfortunately that is not the case and far too often Im fed some absolute crap about evil america through the baghdad broadcast companies rubbish news and current events programming!

Mailman

Boll*cks, this is just tabloid TV - we need more opera, ballet, and the arts rather than yobbos getting their mums to drive cars on TV. Have standards really fallen this low on the beeb ? I only ever listen to Radio 3 and 4.

Clarkson should be castrated - he is a sour humorless git.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
      Boll*cks, this is just tabloid TV - we need more opera, ballet, and the arts rather than yobbos getting their mums to drive cars on TV. Have standards really fallen this low on the beeb ? I only ever listen to Radio 3 and 4.
      I would've thought CBBC was more your intellectual level.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Clarkson should be castrated - he is a sour humorless git.
        The man is funny as feck, try getting a humour transplant!

I used to enjoy his column in "The Sunday Times".

Comment

we need more opera, ballet, and the arts
          what a poof

Comment

And how would being castrated improve his disposition?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              And how would being castrated improve his disposition?
              It'd shut the witless feck up for a while!

Comment

I am quite sure you're at the wrong end of the abdomen if that is the required outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  I am quite sure you're at the wrong end of the abdomen if that is the required outcome.
                  He does spend most of the time talking out of his arse!

Comment

Would it not then be more appropriate to insert rather than remove something.

Comment

Working...
                    X