• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inside the human body - BBC1 now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside the human body - BBC1 now

Anyone watching? Woman in the states with 16 children. Seriously? Am I alone in thinking this is too many? She wants more, the selfish cow!
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Anyone watching? Woman in the states with 16 children. Seriously? Am I alone in thinking this is too many? She wants more, the selfish cow!
    Ireland till the 80's. I have cousins I've never met.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

One cell splits into two, which split into 4, 8, 16, ...

After only 46 doublings and you have 50 to 75 trillion cells in a human body.

Comment

The programme is fascinating, no doubt about it
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Forget about the cleft pallet, fish face, what about the faint line along the penis and balls. Is that down to our fishy ancestors too?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Forget about the cleft pallet, fish face, what about the faint line along the penis and balls. Is that down to our fishy ancestors too?
            No, that's down to your stag night and a biro.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              No, that's down to your stag night and a biro.
              Here you go thicko:

Perineal raphe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
              X