• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Training course....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training course....

I am about to be running one.

Had a curry last night with the obligatory drinks (an end of project do).

Slept in a Travelodge, so back killing me, and the bins got collected at 3am, so very little sleep, if any.

Coffee just about sustaining my ability to remain upright at the keyboard, but really not looking forward to standing up waxing lyrical about a testing tool for two hours to a group of people I do not know.

Living the dream - can't wait to have some serious fun with my lawnmower tomorrow.......

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Living the dream - can't wait to have some serious fun with my lawnmower tomorrow.......

Can I sue you for mental scarring ?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Slept in a Travelodge, so back killing me, and the bins got collected at 3am, so very little sleep, if any.

Coffee just about sustaining my ability to remain upright at the keyboard, but really not looking forward to standing up waxing lyrical about a testing tool for two hours to a group of people I do not know.

I know you're a permie but sleeping in the Travelodge bins is cheap.

Comment

So this isn't a training course but a talk about yourself?

Comment

Who's sockie is this?

Comment

When will people ever learn? I must have mentioned them here about five times over the years.

Quies wax ear plugs are the answer. Now what was the question again?

P.S. Everyone wears them in Paris (because every crazy French driver toots their horn incessantly!)
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X