• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If this is true I am in deep trouble......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is true I am in deep trouble......

BBC News - Sex and coffee 'trigger stroke'

Coffee, sex and blowing your nose could increase the risk of a type of stroke, say researchers in the Netherlands.
    I am already on my third coffee of the day

Percentage of bursts due to:
    • Coffee 10.6%
    • Vigorous exercise 7.9%
    • Nose blowing 5.4%
    • Sex 4.3%
    • Straining to defecate 3.6%
    • Drinking cola 3.5%
    • Being startled 2.7%
    • Being angry 1.3%

(Insert smutty joke about sex and "having a stroke")
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    BBC News - Sex and coffee 'trigger stroke'

I am already on my third coffee of the day

Percentage of bursts due to:
    • Coffee 10.6%
    • Vigorous exercise 7.9%
    • Nose blowing 5.4%
    • Sex 4.3%
    • Straining to defecate 3.6%
    • Drinking cola 3.5%
    • Being startled 2.7%
    • Being angry 1.3%

(Insert smutty joke about sex and "having a stroke")

So no blow jobs with coffee flavoured condoms.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well, I can imagine a scenario where you're in your loo after a week gorging frozen pizzas, straining out a large ordinance, having a sneaky pot noodle at the same time, sneezing, coffee cup in other hand, suddenly looking up to find your missus gaping at you in horror and you getting shocked then angry at her indiscretion...

...and then your head exploding.

Could be possible.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Well, I can imagine a scenario where you're in your loo after a week gorging frozen pizzas, straining out a large ordinance, having a sneaky pot noodle at the same time, sneezing, coffee cup in other hand, suddenly looking up to find your missus gaping at you in horror and you getting shocked then angry at her indiscretion...

Could be possible.
        Ahh the MF morning routine.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

But the real reason is your blood is thick like semolina because you don't exercise, you smoke, drink and eat crap food. These things are just triggers.

Comment

Could be possible.
            Don't forget whilst also having a tommy tank looking at p0rn on your mobile

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Could be possible.

For want of a door lock...

Comment

... having a sneaky pot noodle ...
                =

... having a tommy tank ...

Although I think you've run out of hands, unless you're balancing your mobile on your knees.

Comment

Don't forget whilst also having a tommy tank looking at p0rn on your mobile
                  I have to say you're quite blunt for someone whose Linkedin profile is posted in his signature.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I have to say you're quite blunt for someone whose Linkedin profile is posted in his signature.
                    I am what I am!

Comment

Working...
                    X