• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long before Nick Clegg goes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long before Nick Clegg goes

Place your bets on how long before Nick Clegg is sacked, resigns,.

BBC News - Vote 2011: Lib Dems punished in UK-wide polls

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Place your bets on how long before Nick Clegg is sacked, resigns,.

BBC News - Vote 2011: Lib Dems punished in UK-wide polls
    When the AV referendum results come in?

What happens if the Lib Dems say 'feck it, we want out of the coalition'?

I don’t think Dave should be so smug, the only reason they didn’t lose seats in the north is because they didn’t have any in the first place.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      When the AV referendum results come in?

I don’t think Dave should be so smug, the only reason they didn’t lose seats in the north is because they didn’t have any in the first place.
      Listening to various Lib Dems defending the reason they had to drop most of their pre election pledges was the finacial crisis. But wasn't the crisis already well established by then? More like they got a sniff of power and conceded too much, like a niave contractor accepting 45 hours a week on £149 a day to work at a bank for the first time.

Comment

How long before we get a lib-lab coalition?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Labour will sweep to power come the next gen election.

Remember folks,

Especially fat lazy northerners, those on benefits, immigrants and the feckless.

HTH

Comment

If a coalition breaks down we get another general election AFAIK. Previous coalitions or informal agreements when there is no majority party have lasted as little as a few weeks before this happened.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              If a coalition breaks down we get another general election AFAIK. Previous coalitions or informal agreements when there is no majority party have lasted as little as a few weeks before this happened.
              Like I said, why so smug Dave?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Like I said, why so smug Dave?
                It's not smugness, it's breeding.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Labour will sweep to power come the next gen election.

Especially fat lazy northerners, those on benefits, immigrants and the feckless.

HTH
                  There is an anti "big Society" poster in Manchester bleating on about less police, less nurses, less bin men etc...

Some enterprising and noble soul has added to the list: "And less benefit scum"
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Clegg goes, Lib Dems leave coalition, no confidence vote, general election. Lib Dems get hammered, Labour won't get back in yet even with Lib Dem support, such as it is, so result: a majority Tory government.

Can't see Clegg going for that one.
                    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X