• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do on the last day of a gig...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do on the last day of a gig...

Today is indeed the last day of an 18 month stint at ClientCo. I'm obviously going to toss it off all day whilst still retaining my professional image (til I get the timesheet signed)

We've got an office end of year party tonight as well so I was thinking:

a) Tell all the people which I didn't get on with they they are a bunch of twats...
    b) Try and hit it off with the bird in HR, and slap her on the ass a bit and laugh it off like Sid James...
    c) Rub it in how much money they've paid me over the 18 month stint and how little work I've done for it...
    d) Smoke a fat cigar lit naturally by a £50 note...

Any more suggestions that I could do to keep me entertained today and tonight...

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    Today is indeed the last day of an 18 month stint at ClientCo. I'm obviously going to toss it off all day whilst still retaining my professional image (til I get the timesheet signed)

a) Tell all the people which I didn't get on with they they are a bunch of twats...
    b) Try and hit it off with the bird in HR, and slap her on the ass a bit and laugh it off like Sid James...
    c) Rub it in how much money they've paid me over the 18 month stint and how little work I've done for it...

Any more suggestions that I could do to keep me entertained today and tonight...
    Go out for a massive curry at lunch and then do a big dump all round the toilet bowl and don't flush.

Comment

Steal all the stationary you can carry?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Work like a professional as your'e paid to do, and as a business owner protecting your reputation for future work.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          Work like a professional as your'e paid to do, and as a business owner protecting your reputation for future work.
          There's always one party-pooper

Comment

You can have fun when you retire.

HTH

Comment

Buy everyone a pint (best the night before).
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Go out for a massive curry at lunch and then do a big dump all round the toilet bowl and don't flush.
                Indeed
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Bring in a load of expensive cakes and confectionary. A dozen bottles of champers. Place a Ferrari brochure on the table, a picture of an expensive villa in the South of France and a picture of your bosses wife/daughter as applicable and then boast about how you plan to drive your new car to your villa and bang your new bit
                  on the side (flash picture) for the next fortnight when they're stuck in the office, sweating
                  and eating cakes like the fat lazy permies they are, then swig a bottle of bubbly, tell them to feck themselves and take the rest of the booze before giving them the middle finger, then grabbing your crotch and leaving.

Hth

Oh make sure you get your timesheet signed though first.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Bring in a load of expensive cakes and confectionary. A dozen bottles of champers. Place a Ferrari brochure on the table, a picture of an expensive villa in the South of France and a picture of your bosses wife/daughter as applicable and then boast about how you plan to drive your new car to your villa and bang your new bit
                    on the side (flash picture) for the next fortnight when they're stuck in the office, sweating
                    and eating cakes like the fat lazy permies they are, then swig a bottle of bubbly, tell them to feck themselves and take the rest of the booze before giving them the middle finger, then grabbing your crotch and leaving.

Hth

Oh make sure you get your timesheet signed though first.
                    I like your style

Comment

Working...
                    X