• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No tulip Sherlock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No tulip Sherlock

BBC News - 7/7 inquests: Coroner rules victims unlawfully killed

The coroner at the 7/7 London bombings inquests has formally ruled that the 52 people who died in the suicide attacks were unlawfully killed.
    Do we actually need an inquiry to tell us that?
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Yes, we are dumbed down thick as pigtulip Britain, educated by New Labour and fed a diet of Big Brother and Jeremy Kyle.

HTH

Comment

Its a procedural thing so Civil Cases or Insurance Payouts can proceed.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So you read the headline, did you bother to read the report or more of the article. Grow a brain FFS.

There were a lot of recommendations that came out, one being when they show supergrasses photos of suspected terrorists, use decent ones not cropped photocopies. That could have rumbled that whole plot.

Comment

Yes, we do, because we do things by the law. We knew they were, now it is officially ruled so.
          Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X