• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Submitting my own end of year accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submitting my own end of year accounts

Hi, my accountants will produce my end of year accounts & CT600 but I would like to submit them myself online. I've not submitted it myself before and I wondered if I got my accountant to just send me over the accounts and CT600 completed is it a matter of me just login to the HMRC website and uploading them or do I need specific software ?

ta

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Hi, my accountants will produce my end of year accounts & CT600 but I would like to submit them myself online. I've not submitted it myself before and I wondered if I got my accountant to just send me over the accounts and CT600 completed is it a matter of me just login to the HMRC website and uploading them or do I need specific software ?

ta
    It is possible via the HMRC website but it begs the question, if you have an accountant, why not get them to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon Williams View Post
      It is possible via the HMRC website but it begs the question, if you have an accountant, why not get them to do it?
      Maybe he wants to know how to do it so he can do the accounts himself next year?
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
        Maybe he wants to know how to do it so he can do the accounts himself next year?
        If working out how to submit the accounts is a problem then I don't think he should be doing the actual accounts.

Comment

Working...
        X