• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shiny and new

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiny and new

Just got me a HTC desire Z as my free upgrade. Loving the keyboard!
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

What about battery life?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      What about battery life?
      He can't answer as the battery has already ran out!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        He can't answer as the battery has already ran out!
        First rule of thumb is to turn everything off, turn screen brightness to dark (should really be called "screen darkness", not brightness), don't use internet, wifi, games, applications, 3g, etc, and a good half hour of battery life beckons. As long as the battery is new.

At least the battery can be changed on non-Apple devices though!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          First rule of thumb is to turn everything off, turn screen brightness to dark (should really be called "screen darkness", not brightness), don't use internet, wifi, games, applications, 3g, etc, and a good half hour of battery life beckons. As long as the battery is new.

At least the battery can be changed on non-Apple devices though!
          I've had an HTC Desire for a while and the battery life is extremely short. I have to have chargers at work, in my car, and at home of course. If I don't use it the battery may last 8 hours, that with it turned off.

Which phone has the best battery?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            I've had an HTC Desire for a while and the battery life is extremely short. I have to have chargers at work, in my car, and at home of course. If I don't use it the battery may last 8 hours, that with it turned off.

google says Nokia 1110
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              google says Nokia 1110
              Smartphones only, has to be able to surf the web and have apps etc.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post

I am looking at the Motorola Atrix, which at 1930 mHa certainly has one of the the highest capacity battery that comes as standard rather than an addon purchase
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I am looking at the Motorola Atrix, which at 1930 mHa certainly has one of the the highest capacity battery that comes as standard rather than an addon purchase
                  Looks good, has full firefox and can be docked and used like a pc, nice.

Comment

You can download firefox on the HTC android phones.

Battery life on my desire is usually good enough to get me to and from work whilst surfing the internet + any texting and talking I do throughout the day, although I do top it up via USB when I'm in the office. I expect the new one will be about the same.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X