• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

tony blair : the latest war criminal ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tony blair : the latest war criminal ?

next after milosevic ? maybe he should get some "gourmet" food from haghe tribunal

Originally posted by sappatz
    next after milosevic ? maybe he should get some "gourmet" food from haghe tribunal
    As if anything could stick to Teflon Tony. I only wish the surface on non-stick pans lasted as long as him.

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz
      Don't be daft, only losers are branded war criminals (hence Hitler, Milosevic etc). If Germany had won WW2 then Churchill would probably have been hanged for Dresden, but the winners get to write history. It's always been this way.
      The worst that will happen for Bliar is Britain will pull out its troops and call it a draw.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

blair

Don't be daft, only losers are branded war criminals (hence Hitler, Milosevic etc). If Germany had won WW2 then Churchill would probably have been hanged for Dresden, but the winners get to write history. It's always been this way.
        The worst that will happen for Bliar is Britain will pull out its troops and call it a draw.
        i know that. just wanted to make a point. law only applies to the loosers

Comment

'War Criminals'

Funny how this description only seems to fit the 'other side'. Milosevic was branded a war criminal, yet Tony Blair defends his right to wage war with even God on his side. I'm sure Blair would have done exactly the same as Milosevic, had he been in his situation, ie overseeing the collapse of a formerly unified country which consisted of different nations (pretty much like the UK). The best bit of all was the quote from one of Milosevic's guards in the Hague (hardcore NATOist) who said that the highlight of his career would be one day to close the door of one of his cells behind Tony Blair or George Bush.

Comment

Only an absolute ******* moron would compare Teflon Tony to Milo...oh thats right...thats what these anti-war goons are, ******* morons!

Mailman

Comment

Pardon ?

Blairman, you won't find many anti-war contractors. I am personally pro-war but for the right reasons. None as far as Iraq was concerned. Same as we can't go to Zimbabwe and get rid of Mugabe, as much as it pains us. Different than say the Falklands where we had to.

Comment

But fought for the right reasons....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA...only an absolute arse would say they are pro-war but then add a nice little politically correct line like that!

Yeah...you are closer to Teflon Tony than you think

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  "Take off & nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure"...
                  That's the kind of language I can relate to. You show promise - are you interested in joining the Colonial Marines?

Comment

If you put the monkey on trial you also need to put the organ grinder on too.

According to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment#United_States

[impeachment] "...The procedure is in two steps. The House of Representatives must first pass "articles of impeachment" by a simple majority..."

Well the The House of Representatives has a Republican majority so that's that then.

However, I don't see any reason why these 'leaders' should not be put on trial for sending us into war on a whim. Highly unlikely of couse, because all legislatures involved gave the war a 'nod'. That's why I believe outcome to be a failure of Parliament to check the excesses of Blair and his pals.
                    Last edited by NoddY; 19 March 2006, 14:40.

Comment

Working...
                    X