• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody useless faint-hearted LibDems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody useless faint-hearted LibDems

Not all of them mind...

Above all else Libdems want proportional representation, which would result in a high likelihood of coalitions.

A coalition means you have to horse-trade contradictory policies. You can't adopt both at once. So you get your way on the NHS, but lose out on tuition fees.

But when they become part of a coalition, many Libdem MPs panic and moan about it and their voters rat on them.

I wouldn't want to share a trench with faint-hearts like that (panicky MPs or turncoat voters).

Am I being harsh? Oh by the way, John Cleese can shove PR up his arse.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Not all of them mind...

Above all else Libdems want proportional representation, which would result in a high likelihood of coalitions.

A coalition means you have to horse-trade contradictory policies. You can't adopt both at once. So you get your way on the NHS, but lose out on tuition fees.

But when they become part of a coalition, many Libdem MPs panic and moan about it and their voters rat on them.

I wouldn't want to share a trench with faint-hearts like that (panicky MPs or turncoat voters).

Am I being harsh? Oh by the way, John Cleese can shove PR up his arse.
    When you sober up let us know what you are on about

Comment

Nevermind that, what's more important is that Labour is getting a LOT of votes back

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Nevermind that, what's more important is that Labour is getting a LOT of votes back
        That makes me mad too. Don't these people realise there are other more worthy parties they can switch their votes too? In Scotland, they figured the SNP was a better switch. But it appears the English rather return to Labour. How sad!

What on earth does the Labour party stand for these days apart from foreigners, benefit recipients and some moany public sector workers?

Comment

Working...
        X