• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did anyone else spot the mistake on Dr Who tonight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else spot the mistake on Dr Who tonight?

I did!

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I did!
    Not since I was about 10.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Not since I was about 10.
      Was Dr Who on in 1938???
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Was Dr Who on in 1938???
        Only on wireless.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

..i did

was it the pirate cut by the little boy that disappeared without an explanation...

Comment

If you only spotted one I think you were the one who missed things. Not a criticism of the show, I expect it.

Was a weak episode though, considering the setting was quite good. Stereotypes and weak characters ahoy!
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MonzaMike View Post
              was it the pirate cut by the little boy that disappeared without an explanation...
              Exactly! Shoddy production work if you ask me.

Comment

No, but it was close.

How many times will Rory die before he stays dead. I reckon he must be some kind of undead. Perhaps a vampire nose?

I'll watch again on Friday and see if I can spot the error. Still, it was a bit of a laugh, with a little bit of carrying the main story on - and the siren was definitely easy on the eye.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just watched it. The most significant mistake for me was the incorrectly administered CPR, that if copied by well-meaning folks could result in someone dying.
                  I'd prefer to watch the pirates-in-space spinoff that's a possibility in the final scenes. Arr.

Comment

You would have thought that an alien from an advanced civilisation would have had some kind of CPR machine stowed away in his Tardis?

I'm fairly sure that one of the aliens that died of 'flu on the spaceship had English lettering on his spacesuit. I'll check on Friday evening.

Watched the Hand of Fear on BBC4 last night. Excellent... except for Sarah-Jane's costume. No wonder she elected to leave after that story. Surely they could have found a more fitting story for her memorial.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X