• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Superinjunctions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superinjunctions

My word, what a to-do on Twitter now somebody's posted all those names!

I assume it's contempt of court or some such if I link to the relevant account, or say what the slightly-inverted username is, or which hashtag it uses on its tweets

Still, none of them are people I expected to be any better than they ought to be

They've missed one - sasguru is DimPrawn's sockie...

Comment

For old-skool CUKers, the Usenet newsgroup uk.legal may be of interest (although there's at least one name missing from the list there).

Comment

Well, it's in the papers now:

Exposed on Twitter: Top-secret super-injunction names revealed on internet | Mail Online

Comment

As usual, the Mail gets it wrong: that isn't the account that posted the original tweets, which include all the names names which may or may not be associated with the actual injunctions and are neither blocked nor censored in any way
          Last edited by NickFitz; 8 May 2011, 19:33.

Comment

Some are hilarious and probably untrue, since I've only just read them (ta NF!) it's difficult to tell the true from the false.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Imogen from BB's liking for another welsh rarebit is the worst kept secret in football I am told.

Comment

If it's contempt of court to state what is in the public domain, that is - the fact that searching for #superinjunction would possibly reveal information about a super injunction, and that said search on a public site leads you to many users, one of which is here: Twitter ...then let them try and sue me.

Comment

Anyway - how do we know whether that user isn't just making up those names?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Anyway - how do we know whether that user isn't just making up those names?
                    We'll know the truth was told if they are dead by tomorrow morning!

Comment

Working...
                    X