• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Superjunctions - all details inside this thread, hurry before it is deleted!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjunctions - all details inside this thread, hurry before it is deleted!

Your last chance not to look - the photo is below the fold, don't scroll is you are not sure!!!

Yes, that's a pretty super junction for sure, feel free to post some more.

Junctions: The Definitive Guide

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      One of my faves. Nick, check out the Leeds Inner City Loop and the inner ring road, and the disappearing junctions in Glasgow.

I love exit ramps on the wrong side - don't we all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        One of my faves. Nick, check out the Leeds Inner City Loop and the inner ring road, and the disappearing junctions in Glasgow.

I love exit ramps on the wrong side - don't we all!!!
        Don't forget Coventry Ringway - definitely one of the most horrendous driving experiences out there, particularly in the rush hour

The only reason Evel Knievel wanted to jump across that canyon on a steam-powered motorbike was that the alternative route was via Coventry.

Comment

Working...
        X