• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German exports hit all-time high

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German exports hit all-time high

Toot toot

Come on UK KUTITB

"Germany is on the verge of a 'golden decade'," said Christian Schulz of Berenberg Bank.
    Fellow analyst, Carsten Brzeski at ING, said the German economy was now "cruising along smoothly".
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by zeitghost
    There's no future in manufacturing low quality tulipe, like British Leyland cars or crap TV sets using 20 years old technology at premium prices.

HTH

Comment

I thought all we had to do was live off the bankers?
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        It's the other way around.

HTH

Comment

German unemployment plunged in February three times as fast as economists forecast
          German February Unemployment Drops as European Gulf Widens - Businessweek

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
            True they have dumped huge losses whilst we own them, they won't have to pay any taxes (on profit) for a while. Paryt on lads

The wife has been nagging about a move back to Canada. I think I might just download the forms tonight.
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Originally posted by likeelvis2000

HTH
              You're both right - We pull the bankers up by their bootstraps, and they do the same to us.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                True they have dumped huge losses whilst we own them, they won't have to pay any taxes (on profit) for a while. Paryt on lads

The wife has been nagging about a move back to Canada. I think I might just download the forms tonight.
                Stay home at home, I ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country!

Shall I get the Vaseline?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Stay home at home, I ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country!

Shall I get the Vaseline?
                  That's tough because I'm a dual citizen of the UK and Canada...Well come on its a no brainer ain't it? Shoot! All that land and proper winter!

Comment

Working...
                  X