• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV ads for Roger Waters "The Wall"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV ads for Roger Waters "The Wall"

Gosh.

It's back again.

I thought Berlin was supposed to be the final performance.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Gosh.

It's back again.

I thought Berlin was supposed to be the final performance.
    Why am I doing the Wall again now? April 11th, 2010

I recently came across this quote of mine from 22 years ago:

“What it comes down to for me is this: Will the technologies of communication in our culture, serve to enlighten us and help us to understand one another better, or will they deceive us and keep us apart?”

I believe this is still a supremely relevant question

Roger Waters

That's why!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Why am I doing the Wall again now? April 11th, 2010

I recently came across this quote of mine from 22 years ago:

“What it comes down to for me is this: Will the technologies of communication in our culture, serve to enlighten us and help us to understand one another better, or will they deceive us and keep us apart?”

I believe this is still a supremely relevant question

Roger Waters

That's why!
      Plus £65 a ticket helps also!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I listened to the CD not so long ago. God knows why I bought it. Apart from the hit song, it really is drivel.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I have 4 tickets.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I was there (in Berlin) at the gig. Fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              I listened to the CD not so long ago. God knows why I bought it. Apart from the hit song, it really is drivel.
              I really like it - each to his own I suppose
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Nonsense.

Comfortably Numb is beyond compare, sans pareil even.
                Agreed. And when they did it live at the old Wemberley Stadium with the light globe it was just awesome.

Comment

I saw him on the Dark Side Of the Moon tour a few years back in Liverpool. We were 3 rows from the edge of the stage and he did most of the stuff from The Wall also. Comfortably Numb is easily one of the best rock songs of all time.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X