• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exile - BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exile - BBC

Slow start but now on ep3 (for me) and it's cracking - and Bolton Hall interior and Steps heavily featured!!

I'm always looking for a way out of the UK but I have to admit - we do TV drama very well. I could just download it....

In Zurich on Saturday night I was watching a scantily-clad woman on TV sucking a shoe over 70's smooch music, hint of a nipple, chance of a minge-glimpse, but no - back to the shoe...

The crap they show, all dubbed, I mean they won't even know what Michael Caine's voice actually sounds like since that's dubbed over with German Bloke No.234....

Top actors tend to have a particular German guy who does their overdubs so after a while you'll recognise them.

You can always go with freesat in the EU, you need quite a big dish because the footprint is quite narrow, apparently in Munich I would need a 1.2m one.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
    X