PDA

View Full Version : Blur bassist Alex James

pacharan
11th May 2011, 08:23
Anyone see him on that programme last night in which celebrities take a homeless person under their wings?

Seems a right sloppy crunt.

doodab
11th May 2011, 08:54
Is he homeless? I thought he was loaded.

ChrisPackit
11th May 2011, 10:08
I read his autobiography last year and got the impression he seemed like a jolly nice chap...

russell
11th May 2011, 10:46
Anyone see him on that programme last night in which celebrities take a homeless person under their wings?

Seems a right sloppy crunt.

Sounds quite admirable, he obviously buys into Cameron's Big Society.

gingerjedi
11th May 2011, 12:23
I read his autobiography last year and got the impression he seemed like a jolly nice chap...

Alex James is a good guy, he took the money he made from blur and used it to follow his passion of farming and cheese making and he still keeps his hand in as a musician. :music:

Pacharan on the other hand comes across as a right cantankerous old sod.

MarillionFan
11th May 2011, 12:39
Which one does the farm/food thing then?

pacharan
11th May 2011, 13:01
Alex James is a good guy, he took the money he made from blur and used it to follow his passion of farming and cheese making and he still keeps his hand in as a musician. :music:

Pacharan on the other hand comes across as a right cantankerous old sod.

You obviously didn't see the programme.

He had a number of hissy fits. During the first he ranted about not wanting a nutter in the house and in another he kicked the head of the homeless charity responsible for the project out of his house yelling "get out! I don't f*****g trust you!!"

Just because he's doing something for charity doesn't mean he's not a primadonna tosspot. Look at Elton John ffs.