• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on you Rangers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on you Rangers

Just like to mention that it'll be good to see QPR back in the top flight.

Particularly poignant for yours truly as I'm an ex resident of Cricklewood and have fond memories of the Ray Wilkinson and Les Ferdinand days.

Also hoping I've wasted a few seconds of you Scotch football fans' lives lol.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Are there seconds in a Scottish football fans life that aren't wasted?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      Just like to mention that it'll be good to see QPR back in the top flight.

Particularly poignant for yours truly as I'm an ex resident of Cricklewood and have fond memories of the Ray Wilkinson and Les Ferdinand days.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

First ever match I went to see was QPR v Liverpool at Loftus Road
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Certs for relegation - Warnocks record speaks for itself.

Comment

Maybe a double celebration in the bag. I'm not couting my chickens until they've hatched, but I bet you old Shaunyboy, Clip'Ead and the Lush are on the edge of the seats tonight

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Maybe a double celebration in the bag. I'm not couting my chickens until they've hatched, but I bet you old Shaunyboy, Clip'Ead and the Lush are on the edge of the seats tonight

Ah yes. We will be watching Hearts, back at full strength after the weekend when they played Rangers and did "a Motherwell".
              You really have to wonder just why the owner of a Club would phone his manager and tell him not to pick his best defender for a game against Rangers because he was scared the Referee would send him off. If that is not calling into question the integrity of our whistlers then what is?
              Of course the Scottish media have been all over this............................NOT!

Looks like we blew it last week, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Ah yes. We will be watching Hearts, back at full strength after the weekend when they played Rangers and did "a Motherwell".
                You really have to wonder just why the owner of a Club would phone his manager and tell him not to pick his best defender for a game against Rangers because he was scared the Referee would send him off. If that is not calling into question the integrity of our whistlers then what is?
                Of course the Scottish media have been all over this............................NOT!

Looks like we blew it last week, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
                zzzzz. You really are a very dull man aren't you? Must be a barrel of laughs down your hovel.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  zzzzz. You really are a very dull man aren't you? Must be a barrel of laughs down your hovel.
                  What's up sas? Missus locked you out, or have you been consigned to your shed whilst she and Janek run over the plans for her latest bush trimming?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    What's up sas? Missus locked you out, or have you been consigned to your shed whilst she and Janek run over the plans for her latest bush trimming?

He's still puzzling over that "Please turn over". Take your time, he may be a while.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X