• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question to esteemed CUK members

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to esteemed CUK members

That's pretty important question, so shelve your silly personal grudges (if you have any) against me and try to be objective and serious, don't be ashamed to admit you are not competent enough to answer this important question.

Ok, here it is:

I am just back from shopping at Waitrose and the chap who is selling Big Issue magazines did not ask me to buy it. Should I be worried?

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's pretty important question, so shelve your silly personal grudges (if you have any) against me and try to be objective and serious, don't be ashamed to admit you are not competent enough to answer this important question.

Ok, here it is:

I am just back from shopping at Waitrose and the chap who is selling Big Issue magazines did not ask me to buy it. Should I be worried?
    What were you wearing? Perhaps he feels threatened that you might be after his job?

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I am just back from shopping at Waitrose Aldi and the chap who is selling Big Issue magazines did not ask me to buy it. Should I be worried?
      FTFY
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ok, here it is:

What did Malc say?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Don't be daft, AtW doesn't have good enough English to be GB.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ok, here it is:

That just shows that you look like a tight git surely, if you had a lady at your side then he have without doubt asked you to buy a mag, try asking Lola and test it again.
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              What were you wearing?

HTH
              a rubber mask and a wig, so I heard

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                That just shows that you look like a tight git surely, if you had a lady at your side then he have without doubt asked you to buy a mag
                And if I had a wife at my side he'd be asking her to buy Big Issue because clearly I would not be in control of my own money

Comment

And if I had a wife at my side he'd be asking her to buy Big Issue because clearly I would not be in control of my own money
                  You don't need to worry love, with your attitude to wives and divorce and stuff, having a wife is still a far away fantasy for you
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    You don't need to worry love, with your attitude to wives and divorce and stuff, having a wife is still a far away fantasy for you
                    After reading a few divorce threads on here I am totally put off getting married

Comment

Working...
                    X