• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Probality of success.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probality of success.

Hi all

At current client co they are announcing the Go Live date of an important project.
    It is in the autumn of this year.

I am slightly sceptic as this particular project was first scheduled to Go Live in 2008. Then show stopper issues were found and the Go Live delayed untill Autumn 2009.

In autumn 2009 new show stopper issues were found and the Go Live delayed.

Keeping this history in mind, what do you recon the probability of a Go Live this year on the announced date is?

NB! Spelling mistake in title is not intended to attact morons.
    Last edited by ThomasSoerensen; 12 May 2011, 08:55.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Is that like an Anal Probality?
    I don't know about that but I reckon the probability of you being shafted are quite high.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

If an "important" project can be delayed by 3 years how important can it be?

Also, once something has got to be that late people tend to lose their fear of failure which has the effect of reducing peoples commitment to deadlines!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
      X