PDA

View Full Version : Do you mind awfully if I bend you over that desk and take you from behind?

MarillionFan
12th May 2011, 12:26
Is what I'm thinking right now as I watch this this incredibly hot 30+ lovely in a tight business suit/short skirt combo, tanned firm shapely legs and incredibly high stilettos bending over a desk in the office?
Any suggestions on how I can go over and introduce myself without tripping over my tongue?

DimPrawn
12th May 2011, 12:28
You working with my missus?

:tongue

russell
12th May 2011, 12:31
Is what I'm thinking right now as I watch this this incredibly hot 30+ lovely in a tight business suit/short skirt combo, tanned firm shapely legs and incredibly high stilettos bending over a desk in the office?
Any suggestions on how I can go over and introduce myself without tripping over my tongue?

Is he shy, start of by praising him for being brave enough to wear stilettos as a man.

Sorry I only chat up women so my advice is a shot in the dark.

doodab
12th May 2011, 12:32
Excuse me, may I push your stool in?

You have to be Terry Thomas to get away with it.

MarillionFan
12th May 2011, 12:33
You working with my missus?

:tongue

Does she shape her calf muscles by walking on tip toes up mountains while carrying a 100kg weight and those thighs look like they could crack coconuts!

Urggghghhhh. Be back in a few minutes.

Old Greg
12th May 2011, 12:39
Does she shape her calf muscles by walking on tip toes up mountains while carrying a 100kg weight and those thighs look like they could crack coconuts!

That's me, so keep your hands to yourself, you disgusting little worm.

jmo21
12th May 2011, 12:49

On more childish forums I use (seriously!), any mention like this would be met with a cry for "pics"!!!!!

SimonMac
12th May 2011, 12:52

Slap her on the arse, drop your kecks and say "Jump on, it won't suck itself"

or just sit there and mentally play through all the scenarios until you go home and knock one out alone

MarillionFan
12th May 2011, 12:53
On more childish forums I use (seriously!), any mention like this would be met with a cry for "pics"!!!!!

I would pick my phone up, hold it up to my eye and take a photograph of said totty bending over the desk but to be honest I'm fairly certain I'd be out of the door within 5 minutes of doing so. So I'm more than happy to leer and think indecent thoughts.

That's it my lovely, a little to the left.:smokin

russell
12th May 2011, 12:53

What? of MF pulling his todger? What forums do you frequent?

:-p

MarillionFan
12th May 2011, 12:54
Slap her on the arse, drop your kecks and say "Jump on, it won't suck itself"

or just sit there and mentally play through all the scenarios until you go home and knock one out alone

If only I had a coconut I needed opening.

Creamy, white milk running down he.

gahhhhhhhhh.:emb

russell
12th May 2011, 12:55
If only I had a coconut I needed opening.

Creamy, white milk running down he.

gahhhhhhhhh.:emb

I knew it!

TimberWolf
12th May 2011, 13:09
Excuse me, may I push your stool in?

:sick

ChrisPackit
12th May 2011, 13:13
Pics !!!!!

Top Tip: If you pretend you are walking past on your phone whilst engaged in a hypothetical conversation, while really you have your camera open and your finger on the button (whilst in Silent mode might add) - I find that method best. Though APPARENTLY, the judge says it's sexual harrassment... :happy

EternalOptimist
12th May 2011, 13:29
Pics !!!!!

Top Tip: If you pretend you are walking past on your phone whilst engaged in a hypothetical conversation, while really you have your camera open and your finger on the button (whilst in Silent mode might add) - I find that method best. Though APPARENTLY, the judge says it's sexual harrassment... :happy

:eyes

get a plug with a ten foot cable , get on your back and wriggle under the desk 'looking for a socket'
whilst saying to yourself, 'heavens above'

:rolleyes:

ChrisPackit
12th May 2011, 14:46
:eyes

get a plug with a ten foot cable , get on your back and wriggle under the desk 'looking for a socket'
whilst saying to yourself, 'heavens above'

I thought that was the reason I replaced you at Barclays all those years ago :tongue