• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you mind awfully if I bend you over that desk and take you from behind?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you mind awfully if I bend you over that desk and take you from behind?

Is what I'm thinking right now as I watch this this incredibly hot 30+ lovely in a tight business suit/short skirt combo, tanned firm shapely legs and incredibly high stilettos bending over a desk in the office?
    Any suggestions on how I can go over and introduce myself without tripping over my tongue?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You working with my missus?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Is what I'm thinking right now as I watch this this incredibly hot 30+ lovely in a tight business suit/short skirt combo, tanned firm shapely legs and incredibly high stilettos bending over a desk in the office?
      Any suggestions on how I can go over and introduce myself without tripping over my tongue?
      Is he shy, start of by praising him for being brave enough to wear stilettos as a man.

Sorry I only chat up women so my advice is a shot in the dark.
      Last edited by russell; 12 May 2011, 12:33.

Comment

Excuse me, may I push your stool in?

You have to be Terry Thomas to get away with it.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          You working with my missus?

Does she shape her calf muscles by walking on tip toes up mountains while carrying a 100kg weight and those thighs look like they could crack coconuts!

Urggghghhhh. Be back in a few minutes.

Comment

Does she shape her calf muscles by walking on tip toes up mountains while carrying a 100kg weight and those thighs look like they could crack coconuts!

That's me, so keep your hands to yourself, you disgusting little worm.

Comment

On more childish forums I use (seriously!), any mention like this would be met with a cry for "pics"!!!!!

Comment

Slap her on the arse, drop your kecks and say "Jump on, it won't suck itself"

or just sit there and mentally play through all the scenarios until you go home and knock one out alone
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                  On more childish forums I use (seriously!), any mention like this would be met with a cry for "pics"!!!!!
                  I would pick my phone up, hold it up to my eye and take a photograph of said totty bending over the desk but to be honest I'm fairly certain I'd be out of the door within 5 minutes of doing so. So I'm more than happy to leer and think indecent thoughts.

That's it my lovely, a little to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    What? of MF pulling his todger? What forums do you frequent?

:-p

Comment

Working...
                    X