• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Von Essen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Von Essen

I am a member of the senior management team at Von Essen and I invite any of the members of this forum to contact me directly to address/discuss any of the issues aired here on this discussion board. I look forward to hearing from you.

Von Essen eh? Is that your real name?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hello Von Essen from Von Essen,

Do you like films with gladiators in lederhosen?

Comment

This Von Essen?

BBC News - Von Essen hotel owner appoints administrators
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Something's up here

p.s. despite this being a serious issue, this is General. Standards to maintain and all that: Hello Von Essen, I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Essen View Post
            I am a member of the senior management team at Von Essen and I invite any of the members of this forum to contact me directly to address/discuss any of the issues aired here on this discussion board. I look forward to hearing from you.
            Ok. Do you deny that you took out a superinjunction to stop the press talking about your sordid affair with Wayne Rooney's ex-hooker?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Or this one.

He's good isn't he?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have you ever licked the chutney spoon and put it back?

Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
                Last edited by Mich the Tester; 13 May 2011, 08:05.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I would like to take you up on this offer. what do i have to do ?

I want to warn the rest of you that my incontinence is now sub-judicae, any further comment will be met will a legal response

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    I want to warn the rest of you that my incontinence is now sub-judicae, any further comment will be met will a legal response

Jobby drawers!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X