• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inside the Human body

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside the Human body

Anyone watching this, I find it fascinating.

Diver can hold his breath for 9mins
    Women lived on monster munch for a decade and looks doable.

Watched 20 minutes, decided to record the rest and watch later. Interesting but a little simplistic. I studied medicine at Uni in Memphis before dropping out, so for me it's a little old hat.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Watched 20 minutes, decided to record the rest and watch later. Interesting but a little simplistic. I studied medicine at Uni in Memphis before dropping out, so for me it's a little old hat.
      If I could go back to being 18 I would study medicine. Fascinates me. They are showing a guy dying now.

Comment

There were a dozen things on simultaneously and I did a bad job of trying to watch all but the two I recorded. Then I discovered Armageddon on BBC4 is being repeated several times later tonight. Way to go BBC4 (in a good way). There's also something about the cell and nothing on tonight, though I think I've seen them. Still good PVR material though.

Comment

The presenter gives me bad vibes and I've seen the "ice man" before.

Comment

Working...
          X