• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow CUK night out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glasgow CUK night out

For us CUKers north of the border? Has there ever been one? Would there be interest?

See Incog and Minestrone for details. That pair are always on the bevvy together, thick as thieves.

They sometimes take Test Mangler along with them too, but only in order to laugh at his teuchter attire.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      See Incog and Minestrone for details. That pair are always on the bevvy together, thick as thieves.

They sometimes take Test Mangler along with them too, but only in order to laugh at his teuchter attire.
      I can't tell if you are joking or not. Even 3 or 4 would be enough.

Comment

You tit. LOL. You've been hanging over the field gate sucking on straw too long. Bute is NOT in teuchter land. It's like a bit of central Glasgow with water round it. If we found a teuchter here, we'd probably eat it
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Why the **** are there so many bloody Scots on this site! !!!

Not that I'm complaining of course, having been born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Some footage of the last time Incog and Minestrone met up.

Classic!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Some footage of the last time Incog and Minestrone met up.

Classic!!
              I'd never seen that before, tad repetitive, but damn funny

Comment

My old man was born in the Gorbals.

The tales he used to tell me as a child would make me favour Grozny as a destination for a long weekend over Glasgow if I had to choose between the two.

Pure Wessex gal here. Never been north of Worcester!

Comment

Originally posted by jacquiw View Post
                  My old man was born in the Gorbals.

The tales he used to tell me as a child would make me favour Grozny as a destination for a long weekend over Glasgow if I had to choose between the two.

Pure Wessex gal here. Never been north of Worcester!
                  So did you marry all your brothers or just one of them ?
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Can I buy the OP a Celtic Shirt with Lennon on the back then take him down Ibrox?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X