• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"What sort of men tortured and killed Mary-Ann?"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What sort of men tortured and killed Mary-Ann?"

Hearts of darkness

Can't think of any comment to add, that you won't think of yourself.

Could think of at least one that might get me into trouble.

Its a little window on the future of the UK...

Comment

Make them wear T-Shirts enscribed with insults to the koran and allah, give them a pair of US flag underpants, then drop em out of a chinook into Sadr city just as its chucking out time at the mosques.....

Should make interesting viewing on ogrish.com .....
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Pure evil

Pure evil - they are pure evil. Satanic. They are lucky that death penalty is not legal in this country.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Fortunately such people are very rare, but I hope that they are locked away for life, and not a 'mere' 15 years. They seem to be in the Moors murderers league.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
            Fortunately such people are very rare, but I hope that they are locked away for life, and not a 'mere' 15 years. They seem to be in the Moors murderers league.
            I fear that there are plenty more where they came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Pure evil - they are pure evil. Satanic.
              They are your God's creatures Chico - take the issue with the creator.

Comment

Oh Dear

Originally posted by expat
                Hearts of darkness

Can't think of any comment to add, that you won't think of yourself.

Could think of at least one that might get me into trouble.

These little darlings are clearly the real victims in all this.

We all should have made sure that they got more free CD's/DVD's and had many taxpayer funded 'holidays' to far off places.

I really don't know how the travel agents are going to cope with all the holidays they're going to have to fund to help these disadvantaged angels deal with the harsh realities of life - like work, no crime and the general grind that is life in the UK.

I want to see crime figures broken down by race and Ethnicity, lets see what and how much they add to our society - after all we have similar break downs for virtually everything else, how many ethnic coppers, firemen, council workers, board directors etc.

Comment

Indeed. Like every other "racist", I jumped to a conclusion about the complexion of the perpetrators on first hearing the details of the case. Oh dear, we were right again!

The PC refusal to face the fact that there is a significant black vicious criminal underclass does nobody any favours, least of all the law abiding sorts in the same communities who bear the brunt of most of the criminality.

However, I would say it is not a "black" problem so much as a problem of some highly defective communities like Jamaica and Somalia that are black. I would make exactly the same comment about white countries like Albania and Romania. The truism that people are all much the same should never lead us to the idiotic conclusion that every society is the equal of every other in all respects.

Some societies are just bloody appalling and we should be very very careful about who we admit from them. And no tulipe PC comparisons with defects in our own society please. The level of criminality does not begin to compare. See how long it takes to get mugged in a sink estate in Leeds. Then try it in Soweto or Sao Paulo. Try and find an underage boy for sex in London, then see how long it takes in Bucharest. Parish councils in the UK do not sanction rape and murder of women who refuse arranged marriages as in parts of Pakistan either.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 20 March 2006, 21:59.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Celebrate the diversity

They are drug dealers, anyone who does that knows they have already killed regularly. It's horrific.

As Xoggoth said I made an assumption about the ethnic origin of those convicted before I saw the photos and was unfortunately proved right. The guess that they were already part of the criminal **** up system was I thought was cynical but again I was not disappointed.

Why can't Trevor Phillips (CRA) et al not start denouncing this rather than policing the sale of soft toys?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X