• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unbelievable.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable.

Somebody emailed me from another office their logon and password asking me to check something out on their desktop, instead of calling the helpdesk.

Needless to say some strong words of advice on IT security were given although I should have technically raised to the security peeps. I am getting too soft I think.

Not many things floor me these days, but I am in dis-belief at this!

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I am getting too soft I think.
    You are getting boring.

I've been too busy recently to check CUK, so can you please update me on what's the current situation with your mafia neighbours, sick girlfriend and aerobics classes that you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      You are getting boring.

I've been too busy recently to check CUK, so can you please update me on what's the current situation with your mafia neighbours, sick girlfriend and aerobics classes that you go to?
      Yep, still body attacking and really wish that girl would be up for a date! Gave her my number a few months ago, but she is still nice and friendly, we have the odd powwow water break chat and get on well, but I don’t think I will be seeing her outside of the gym. Mind you, she offered me a cherry tomato at the checkout of Sainsbury’s once.

Seeing the ex one evening next week. Need to decide if safe to stay over or head back to a hotel – thinking about braving it, been a while since I have had a good rumping, nice to have the option available to me if I am feeling up for it, so to speak.

Neighbours have been nice and quiet in the main – would not be the case if I did not have the cctv, I can guarantee that. Last activity is a visit from the police to confirm that I do not have a webcam pointing at their garden to spy on them, and the ‘webcam’ is just a clock by the window.

Isn’t life hard going when you have rump on demand, but not from the woman you would really like to be with?

Comment

I have a great use for the Olympic stadium after 2012. Bring back the Roman arena, then we can all have a great time watching bloody online fraudsters and other criminals torn to pieces by lions. How many billions does just having to have all these passwords and other security cost us?

PS After we've exhausted Blair, Brown etc. I would pay to see GB slowly expire while tied to a rotting corpse.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

would not be the case if I did not have the cctv
          CCTVs are great, everyone should keep one for that odd occasion. Two Sundays running after I got my new van some kid (probably) thought it would be funny to let the air out of my tyres. Stuck a CCTV in the bedroom window and no problems since.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Thank you for update Wilmslow, keep us posted on any new developments of interest in your exciting and fulfilling life...

Comment

Thank you for update Wilmslow, keep us posted on any new developments of interest in your exciting and fulfilling life...
              Oh, the ironing!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Oh, the ironing!
                Oh, the harsh reality

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                  Oh, the harsh reality
                  Ignore him Wilmslow, he and others are just selfish bastids who just want to make fun of you to make their dull days pass quicker.

Comment

Ignore him Wilmslow, he and others are just selfish bastids who just want to make fun of you to make their dull days pass quicker.
                    Super - good to have a friend

Comment

Working...
                    X