PDA

View Full Version : Rangers should be docked 3 points for each attack

russell
13th May 2011, 08:11
No doubt that the attacks on Neil Lennon are coming from Rangers fans (the guy from hearts was one also). The only way to stop these attacks is to hit them were it hurts and also punish Rangers for fostering this bigotry. 3 points for each incident and soon they will stop, So say 9 points for the previous attacks to date.

Incognito
13th May 2011, 08:19
No doubt that the attacks on Neil Lennon are coming from Rangers fans (the guy from hearts was one also). The only way to stop these attacks is to hit them were it hurts and also punish Rangers for fostering this bigotry. 3 points for each incident and soon they will stop, So say 9 points for the previous attacks to date.

Come on Minewino, you can do better than that.

russell
13th May 2011, 08:23
Come on Minewino, you can do better than that.

Where is that Incognito smiley....ah here it is

:winker: :winker: :winker: :winker: :winker:

shaunbhoy
13th May 2011, 08:24

Ridiculously over the top. I am much more magnanimous. I'll accept 3 points instead. Can't say fairer than that, my final offer.

:wink

Incognito
13th May 2011, 08:28
Where is that Incognito smiley....ah here it is

:winker: :winker: :winker: :winker: :winker:

Start on the degree thing and the Govan copper for a Dad, come on you know you're dying to. <hic>

russell
13th May 2011, 08:37
Start on the degree thing and the Govan copper for a Dad, come on you know you're dying to. <hic>

I am not Minestrone :mad, the mods can confirm.

Pondlife
13th May 2011, 08:48
No, I am not Minestrone.

#iamspartacus

MarillionFan
13th May 2011, 08:48
I am not Minestrone :mad, the mods can confirm.

Exactly! That would show an IP address originating in Glasgow and this one quite clearly shows Farnborough in Hampshire!

Oh bugger.:rolleyes:

TestMangler
13th May 2011, 09:01
Ridiculously over the top. I am much more magnanimous. I'll accept 3 points instead. Can't say fairer than that, my final offer.

:wink

I'm with you on this one Shauny. That way Murderwell will get the Europa Cup place that comes from the Scottish Cup :smokin

SimonMac
13th May 2011, 09:21

Have you shared this concrete information with the police?

d000hg
13th May 2011, 10:28
No doubt that the attacks on Neil Lennon are coming from Rangers fansWith an eye for solid evidence like that, you should be in the legal profession :winker: