• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rangers should be docked 3 points for each attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers should be docked 3 points for each attack

No doubt that the attacks on Neil Lennon are coming from Rangers fans (the guy from hearts was one also). The only way to stop these attacks is to hit them were it hurts and also punish Rangers for fostering this bigotry. 3 points for each incident and soon they will stop, So say 9 points for the previous attacks to date.

Originally posted by russell View Post
    No doubt that the attacks on Neil Lennon are coming from Rangers fans (the guy from hearts was one also). The only way to stop these attacks is to hit them were it hurts and also punish Rangers for fostering this bigotry. 3 points for each incident and soon they will stop, So say 9 points for the previous attacks to date.
    Come on Minewino, you can do better than that.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      Come on Minewino, you can do better than that.
      Where is that Incognito smiley....ah here it is

Comment

Ridiculously over the top. I am much more magnanimous. I'll accept 3 points instead. Can't say fairer than that, my final offer.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Where is that Incognito smiley....ah here it is

Start on the degree thing and the Govan copper for a Dad, come on you know you're dying to. <hic>
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Start on the degree thing and the Govan copper for a Dad, come on you know you're dying to. <hic>
            I am not Minestrone , the mods can confirm.

Comment

No, I am not Minestrone.

#iamspartacus

Comment

I am not Minestrone , the mods can confirm.
                Exactly! That would show an IP address originating in Glasgow and this one quite clearly shows Farnborough in Hampshire!

Oh bugger.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Ridiculously over the top. I am much more magnanimous. I'll accept 3 points instead. Can't say fairer than that, my final offer.

I'm with you on this one Shauny. That way Murderwell will get the Europa Cup place that comes from the Scottish Cup
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Have you shared this concrete information with the police?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X