• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good News / Bad News... Depends on how you look at it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News / Bad News... Depends on how you look at it.

Well, I didn't get the role @ BNP Paribas. Apparently, I was a good fit, but didn't have the experience in some of the products they needed (irrespective of the fact that I am a quick learner and pick up products fairly quickly!).

Now, I will be looking for the wrong type of summer.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Well, I didn't get the role @ BNP Paribas. Apparently, I was a good fit, but didn't have the experience in some of the products they needed (irrespective of the fact that I am a quick learner and pick up products fairly quickly!).

Now, I will be looking for the wrong type of summer.
    Don't we all claim to be able to do that

Enjoy the summer !

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Don't we all claim to be able to do that
      Yep. we all do make that claim, but the evidence speaks volumes. With the exception of my current contract, I have picked up new skills in short periods of time, and have shown that in my CV.

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Enjoy the summer !
      Thanks.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Summer ended last week.

It's rain rain & more rain from now until December.
        It depends on which part of the country you are in. It's seems to be ok south of the Watford Gap border.

Comment

Working...
        X