• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tough Love

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough Love

Ms doodab is studying. In order to be as supportive as possible of her efforts I have just blocked facebook and youtube on the firewall.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Ms doodab is studying. In order to be as supportive as possible of her efforts I have just blocked facebook and youtube on the firewall.
    Self Love for you then tonight!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I take it that she doesn't like either of those sites, that or you're looking for a brutal and messy divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        I take it that she doesn't like either of those sites, that or you're looking for a brutal and messy divorce.
        I have the good fortune to be merely cohabiting. And should we split up all of the computers would be mine
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I have the good fortune to be merely cohabiting. And should we split up all of the computers would be mine
          Or you could keep your filth on an external hard drive
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Or you could keep your filth on an external hard drive
            TBH she could probably have the desktop, it would give me an excuse to build a new one.

Comment

She's not studying firewalls I hope!

Comment

As may be. But I assume you've become attached
                to your testicles?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  As may be. But I assume you've become attached
                  to your testicles?
                  They've always been attached, they weren't sewn on later like some peoples

Comment

Must admit this did seriously cross my mind for my daughter coming up to her GCSEs.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X