• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids Birthday Parties...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Birthday Parties...

Am I supposed to be enjoying my childrens younger years, as it's my sons 5th birthday party tomorrow and 30 other kids are gonna be screaming and pissing their pants...

Thank god the bars open ...

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    Am I supposed to be enjoying my childrens younger years, as it's my sons 5th birthday party tomorrow and 30 other kids are gonna be screaming and pissing their pants...

And at that age, the other parents are happy to leave their kids and go off shopping or whatever they do when they have a couple of hours free time, leaving you in charge of their little darlings. Good luck!

Comment

My 3.5 year old stopped pissing herself 12 months ago, maybe she's just advanced for her age.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It's not that hard. Hire somewhere padded where they can run and jump around to tire themselves out. Get a magician to keep them entertained once they're knackered, then pump them full of sugar and e-numbers in time for their parents to take them away again.

Comment

PRC man after my own heart.

Cheeky Charlies/ Snakes & Ladders are ace.

You must be doing it wrong Chris no one has pissed their pants at our 10 do s.

Maybe you should get a mask?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This means 30 other parents will have some peace. You take one for the team and then you send your darling to other parents and get some peace.

Simples.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              My 3.5 year old stopped pissing herself 12 months ago, maybe she's just advanced for her age.
              Mine too. The next lesson is how to piss other people's pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Mine too. The next lesson is how to piss other people's pants.
                "Mine's 35 and he still pisses his"

SY05
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X