• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tell it like it is

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell it like it is

From BBC Have Your Say, on what will Brown be lying to us about on Wednesday, sorry, what will be in the budget on Wednesday.

Some recognition that we, the hardworking middle-class, are the people who actually PAY to keep this whole show on the road, and that we are sick to the back teeth of coming last in the priority behind Economic migrants, Itinerants, profesional Scroungers, the Feckless and Profligate, the deliberately idle and the criminal underclass.

one for re-education I think....
    Why not?

I always enjoy reading the "Have Your Say" on what should be in the budget. Every year 90% of the respondents say "I think taxes on [insert socio-economic group I dislike] should be increased so that my taxes can be decreased".

Comment

Yeah, quite a few of those entries are calling for extra taxes

Here's an idea, why dont we increase taxes on the poor while at the same time decrease taxes on the rich. Think of it as an incentive to get yourself in to the top tax bracket so you can pay less...while those who are underachievers pay more (as it should be! ).

Mailman

Comment

How much does a 9mm round cost? A heck of a lot less than a court case!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
          I like your style. Bit 1940's Germany but hey...
          China 2006 - and they send the bill for the bullet to the deceased's next of kin.

Comment

Or when people were burned at the stake, the bill for the wood, faggots, etc. was sent to the next of kin.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Bill for the faggots?

Originally posted by threaded
              Or when people were burned at the stake, the bill for the wood, faggots, etc. was sent to the next of kin.
              Is this a BBC license fee question?
              Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                Luxury.

We used to dream of being burned at the stake.

Gimme a good old fashioned Iron Coffin ... with spikes on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                  Luxury.

We used to dream of being burned at the stake.

Gimme a good old fashioned Iron Coffin ... with spikes on the inside.
                  You're weird!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    You're weird!

But I don't want to go among mad people," Churchill the Dog barked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said Pruffocks Cat:

"we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Churchill.

"You must be," said Pruffocks Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Comment

Working...
                    X