PDA

View Full Version : Hangover cure

russell
15th May 2011, 09:26
Russell has officially been sentenced to 1 day hangover foe the offence of drinking one too many.

What's a good hangover cure. Im have berrocca which I've heard works.
:sick

PRC1964
15th May 2011, 09:30
Just stay drunk.

russell
15th May 2011, 09:35
Just stay drunk.

Too late for that, woke up sober but hungover. Plus I value my liver.

shaunbhoy
15th May 2011, 09:44
Toast with both peanut butter AND Marmite.

Irn Bru

HTH

russell
15th May 2011, 09:53
Toast with both peanut butter AND Marmite.

Irn Bru

HTH

:puke:

I think staying in bed as long possible, a fry up, plenty of water, Irn bur and a berocca will help.

EternalOptimist
15th May 2011, 10:15
I always recommend a greasy fried egg on toast with too much butter. Dont worry too much about your liver, by the time it gets FUBAR there will be new replacement Robo-livers , or you could get a pig-liver implant.

In the future, everyone will be half pig, half human

:rolleyes:

shaunbhoy
15th May 2011, 10:46
In the future, everyone will be half pig, half human

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Cherie-Blair.jpg

Indeed! :eek

amcdonald
15th May 2011, 10:49
The trick is to drink water whilst your drunk and before the hangover starts, failing that a mass dose of vitimin C tablets and a pint of orange juice will help

SueEllen
15th May 2011, 11:14
The trick is to drink water whilst your drunk and before the hangover starts, failing that a mass dose of vitimin C tablets and a pint of orange juice will help

Both of those make me more liable to throw up.

The trick I use is to drink any non-alcoholic fluid as the last drink before going home i.e. lemonade, fruit juice. Then I drink Resolve mixture just before bed.

When I wake up the next day I slowly drink a non-fizzy sports energy drink before having a fry-up/egg sandwich and drinking normal non-alcoholic things. (It normally takes 3-4 hours between having the sports drink before I can eat.)

Sports drinks are really good when you are dehydrated.

ThomasSoerensen
15th May 2011, 11:45
Go for a ten mile run.

SimonMac
15th May 2011, 11:53
Bang your head several times against a wall, really hard.

Won't do anything for you but I'm sure it will cheer the rest of us up knowing your suffering even more

russell
15th May 2011, 12:00
Bang your head several times against a wall, really hard.

I'll give that remedy a miss. Going by the content of your posts though you must have tested it out a fair number of times on a concrete. :rolleyes:
:laugh