• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hangover cure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangover cure

Russell has officially been sentenced to 1 day hangover foe the offence of drinking one too many.

What's a good hangover cure. Im have berrocca which I've heard works.

Just stay drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Just stay drunk.
      Too late for that, woke up sober but hungover. Plus I value my liver.

Comment

Toast with both peanut butter AND Marmite.

Irn Bru

HTH
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Toast with both peanut butter AND Marmite.

Irn Bru

HTH

I think staying in bed as long possible, a fry up, plenty of water, Irn bur and a berocca will help.

Comment

I always recommend a greasy fried egg on toast with too much butter. Dont worry too much about your liver, by the time it gets FUBAR there will be new replacement Robo-livers , or you could get a pig-liver implant.

In the future, everyone will be half pig, half human

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              In the future, everyone will be half pig, half human

Indeed!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The trick is to drink water whilst your drunk and before the hangover starts, failing that a mass dose of vitimin C tablets and a pint of orange juice will help
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  The trick is to drink water whilst your drunk and before the hangover starts, failing that a mass dose of vitimin C tablets and a pint of orange juice will help
                  Both of those make me more liable to throw up.

The trick I use is to drink any non-alcoholic fluid as the last drink before going home i.e. lemonade, fruit juice. Then I drink Resolve mixture just before bed.

When I wake up the next day I slowly drink a non-fizzy sports energy drink before having a fry-up/egg sandwich and drinking normal non-alcoholic things. (It normally takes 3-4 hours between having the sports drink before I can eat.)

Sports drinks are really good when you are dehydrated.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Go for a ten mile run.
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X