• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kilrangers look like they won it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kilrangers look like they won it

Blatant lying down by Kilmarnock, 3 goals in first 5 mins.

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Blatant lying down by Kilmarnock, 3 goals in first 5 mins.
    No surprises either. Whole Rangers team leave the park to celebrate, no bookings.
    Same Ref, Celtic v Hearts, sends Commons off for same offence.
    sameOldDoubleStandardsCSC

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      No surprises either. Whole Rangers team leave the park to celebrate, no bookings.
      Same Ref, Celtic v Hearts, sends Commons off for same offence.
      sameOldDoubleStandardsCSC

And if the double standards were going in your favour you'd complain?

Follow Follow!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Follow Follow!
        They never do that's the point Einstein.

Comment

Follow Follow!
          We don't want or need double standards. All we want is a level playing field. Fat chance of that though.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            We don't want or need double standards. All we want is a level playing field. Fat chance of that though.
            I never said if you needed them or not, I was questioning the fact that if they were in your benefit you wouldn't be complaining!

Whats better, to beat a team on skill, or to have them whine and bitch that the world is against them.

Sour Grapes?!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Whats better, to beat a team on skill, or to have them whine and bitch that the world is against them.
              It is obviously better to beat them on skill. This we did to Rangers this season in the head-to-heads.
              So I guess that makes us moral champions. See where you are coming from.

Comment

You feel free to take the moral Championship, we will take the actual Championship

Comment

You feel free to take the moral Championship, we will take another tainted Championship
                  FTFY

Comment

You feel free to take the moral Championship, we will take the actual Championship
                    Only took a few letter bombs, dodgy referees and teams colluding with you, Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                    X