• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you take the test?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you take the test?

There is a new test which will tell you your ‘biological age’.

The piece does not make it very clear but then this is the Daily Mail. My guess is the is the lenth of your telomeres gives you your adverage life span - current age = how much you have left.

£435 test tells you how long you'll live: DNA test to go on sale later this year | Mail Online

Would you want to know?
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Can you put it as a company expense? I may have a thought over it then, otherwise not interested.

Comment

I've already done death clock, I'm due to peg out at 92, but I picked all the best question options to get that. My mate did it and he's already dead according to it.

The Death Clock - When Am I Going To Die?

Comment

No I wouldn't, but I wonder how long it takes before insurers demand this for life or health insurance and banks demand it for mortgages.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          No I wouldn't, but I wonder how long it takes before insurers demand this for life or health insurance and banks demand it for mortgages.
          A very long time, because it will be illegal to do so.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            A very long time, because it will be illegal to do so.
            I very much hope so.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Some people who have had a near death experience like a car crash etc. do go on to change their lives.

If you knew you might have only 5 more years, what would you change?
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                5 years ?
                If I knew my health would stay the way it is. I probably wouldnt change much
                I need to work to pay for me holidays, and when I'm not working I am boozing or on holiday

maybe make a bigger effort to kill that fluffy black cat thats terrorising our moggies at the moment

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  Some people who have had a near death experience like a car crash etc. do go on to change their lives.

Nothing, you should always assume you can die at anytime, thats why I don't waste my life trying to become "popular" on a internet forum.

I can see Doogh on his deathbed "I spent all my life trying kissing ass to get high on a internet forums rep system, don't make the same mistake son"

Comment

The test is flawed, as if you know the answer you can then change your lifestyle to beat the system, or get hit by a bus the next day, either way its what you get for reading the Daily Fail
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X