• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minestrone - time to pay up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minestrone - time to pay up

Right come on then you old Lush, quit hiding behind the sockpuppet and get your hand in your pocket.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    500 quid bet to charity on the league this year?
    I don't normally gamble large amounts of money (unless it's on the FTSE), £10 a week on the pools is my limit. I'll do you £50 to a charity of the winners choice?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1231230

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    SCIAF
    No problem.

Mine is the Royal British Legion. I propose we use Shauny as the official checker that we've donated to the charity afterwards seeing how he has a foot in both camps with the charities so to speak.

If Shauny's cool with that?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1231319

£50 to the Royal British Legion please and then send proof of donation to Shanuy.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      You don't think he won't pay up do you????

That's not very charitable.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        You don't think he won't pay up do you????

That's not very charitable.

He's Scottish. You've got more chance of getting a blowjob off an Irish Nun.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          He's Scottish. You've got more chance of getting a blowjob off an Irish Nun.
          Minestrone? Nah he's a Plastic Paddy mate. Signed up card carrying member of the 950 million member worldwide community. Obama was number 950 million.

So maybe that's more chance of a bj off a Scottish nun and if she's from the West Coast then that's bound to be a cert. Bottle of buckie and a big mac and you're on a promise.

Comment

Working...
          X