PDA

View Full Version : Bench?

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 13:22
Any room on the bench? 1 large ass looking for some space on the bench.

Ta

russell
16th May 2011, 13:24

Ta

What happened?

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 13:25
What happened?

Something to do with Chutney Spoons and Bob.

TykeMerc
16th May 2011, 13:25
What happened?

So much for the claims of your intelligence in another thread.

His contract came to an end and he hasn't got another one at the moment. That's commonly known as being benched.

russell
16th May 2011, 13:27

His contract came to an end and he hasn't got another one at the moment. That's commonly known as being benched.

Just curious, if he got canned or just not extended. Ive been benched before for 2 months although I wasn't really looking the first month.

amcdonald
16th May 2011, 13:28

Ta

What's a donkey got to do with you being benched, or dare we ask :confused: :igmc:

pmeswani

I was going to answer his question similar to what you said. But I decided to give the poor sod the benefit of doubt. :laugh

SimonMac

Ta

Ask Russell, isn't he the Sofa Surfing Sevngali?

amcdonald
16th May 2011, 13:29

I thought it was ATW :confused:

russell
16th May 2011, 13:30

I am currently in a contract so not sure what you mean Simon.

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 13:31

I'm not looking for a seat next to Russell. I have some dignity and respect to preserve. :spank:

SimonMac
16th May 2011, 13:34
I'm not looking for a seat next to Russell. I have some dignity and respect to preserve. :spank:

Your a contractor, we will give up our dignity along with all out other rights for a fat daily rate

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 13:35
Your a contractor, we will give up our dignity along with all out other rights for a fat daily rate

I'm not referring to that form of dignity. :glasses

russell
16th May 2011, 13:40

Says the loser on the bench.
:laugh

alreadypacked
16th May 2011, 13:43

Russell, I would not refer to anyone on the bench as a loser, many of us plan to spend time on the bench that's why we are contracting.

Large ass is fair game :tongue

P.S. would you take the test, how long you will live? Would you like me to tell you?

russell
16th May 2011, 13:46
Russell, I would not refer to anyone on the bench as a loser, many of us plan to spend time on the bench that's why we are contracting.

Large ass is fair game :tongue

As I said I have been on the bench, I was just referring to pmeswani who is undoubtedly a loser on the bench or off.

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 13:47

I'll remember that when you hit the bench. :happy

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 13:49
As I said I have been on the bench, I was just referring to pmeswani who is undoubtedly a loser on the bench or off.

Of course, and you are not a loser by any stretch of the imagination. I may not be the most respected person on this forum, but I don't go around calling people losers.

TykeMerc
16th May 2011, 14:01
I'm benched at the moment, but having had no time off since early 2009 I'm in no rush to find something new. I suppose that makes me a loser in Russell's terms.

I'd rather be a loser than an arrogant, trolling, sockpuppet tw@t though so I'm comfortable with the situation :)

russell
16th May 2011, 14:15
Of course, and you are not a loser by any stretch of the imagination. I may not be the most respected person on this forum, but I don't go around calling people losers.

I'm not looking for a seat next to Russell. I have some dignity and respect to preserve.

:rolleyes:

TestMangler
16th May 2011, 14:18

You are such a w@nk :mad:

russell
16th May 2011, 14:20

Calm down dear.

Lets see how this thread developed.

The OP said he was on the bench I asked what happened. TykeMuck then insulted me as did the OP, I then hit back. I am not at fault here, if you can't take it don't dish it out.

gricerboy
16th May 2011, 14:21

It's kandr.

I'm not going to plead for him to be banned because I received an infraction for doing that when he was logging in as kandr.

That said, I was exonerated as he was banned shortly thereafter.

russell
16th May 2011, 14:24
It's kandr.

I'm not going to plead for him to be banned because I received an infraction for doing that when he was logging in as kandr.

That said, I was exonerated as he was banned shortly thereafter.

Who is kandr?

alreadypacked
16th May 2011, 14:35
Calm down dear.

The OP said he was on the bench I asked what happened. TykeMuck then insulted me as did the OP, I then hit back. I am not at fault here, if you can't take it don't dish it out.

a game of I said, he said, they said = developed. :confused:

= :tumble:

TestMangler
16th May 2011, 14:38
Calm down dear.

Yeah, possibly. But you are still a w@nk.

russell
16th May 2011, 14:42
Yeah, possibly.

Thanks.

HTH

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 15:50
Calm down dear.

Of course. Hitting back at people who engage in banter makes you immune from blame. If you don't know how to partake in banter, then it's best not to dish out insults. :rolleyes:

I am going to try and restrain myself from making further comments on this thread, but I may become provoked.

russell
16th May 2011, 15:51
Of course. Hitting back at people who engage in banter makes you immune from blame. If you don't know how to partake in banter, then it's best not to dish out insults. :rolleyes:

I am going to try and restrain myself from making further comments on this thread, but I may become provoked.

What a minute, so your insults are just banter, but mines are abuse?

alreadypacked
16th May 2011, 15:55
What a minute, so your insults are just banter, but mines are abuse?

If you insist. :tongue

OwlHoot
16th May 2011, 16:01

If you really have a fat arse, do us a favour and sit on the opposite end of the bench to Russell.

Then when he's least expecting it, suddenly get up.

SimonMac
16th May 2011, 16:03
If you really have a fat arse, do us a favour and sit on ..... Russell.

FTFY

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 16:04
If you really have a fat arse, do us a favour and sit on the opposite end of the bench to Russell.

Good plan. At least my fat arse has weight. :happy

pmeswani
16th May 2011, 16:05
FTFY

:rollin:

MarillionFan
16th May 2011, 19:20
I was looking forward to the summer on the bench but annoyingly have picked up an extension and a project that must be finished in mid Sept. Been given it
On the premise i take no time off!!!!

******* swings and roundabouts!!!

TykeMerc
16th May 2011, 19:31
I was looking forward to the summer on the bench but annoyingly have picked up an extension and a project that must be finished in mid Sept. Been given it
On the premise i take no time off!!!!

******* swings and roundabouts!!!

It's a bugger like that, I had planned to take a good chunk of last summer off, but an interesting project came along.