• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Restaurant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Restaurant

New Lebanese restaurant just opened in Bath.

Went there yesterday. Fantastic chicken Shawarmas. Real Arabic bread straight from oven.

Do a really good cup of coffee too.

I went to a new Somali restaurant the other week, queued for twelve hours for something to eat only to end up leaving hungry still.

Can't fault its authenticity
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      New Lebanese restaurant just opened in Bath.

Went there yesterday. Fantastic chicken Shawarmas. Real Arabic bread straight from oven.

Do a really good cup of coffee too.
      There's a Lebanese in Clifton (Bristol) too that's pretty damn good.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I went to a new Somali restaurant the other week, queued for twelve hours for something to eat only to end up leaving hungry still.

Can't fault its authenticity
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

When the current Mrs stek was working in Hamburg, I flew over for a visit, she arranged for us to visit an 'Authentic German Restaurant' on Wansbeker Chausee or something like that.

We walked for ages down the street trying to find the number (all we had was a leaflet) and eventually we found it - it was a Turkish Kekab shop. And it was closed.

Ended up in an proper German Italian further down!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            There's a Lebanese in Clifton (Bristol) too that's pretty damn good.
            Shawarmas any good? Have to try it. I go up there for a shave occasionally.

Comment

Dimitri's Taverna in WSM does similar food.

They know me in there.

I always get and extra big dollop of baba ganoush.

Comment

Working...
              X