• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GJ 04 is here.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GJ 04 is here.

Yay I have a boy, 7lb 11oz and born within 45 minutes of arriving at hospital (04:35 Sunday ).

Even though I knew it would be easier 2nd time around nothing prepared me for the upset 3 year old daughter who just wants her mummy home and despite our efforts she's feeling a little left out, can't wait to get them home.

Cleaning up amniotic fluid is a bit grim too.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Yay I have a boy, 7lb 11oz and born within 45 minutes of arriving at hospital (04:35 Sunday ).

Even though I knew it would be easier 2nd time around nothing prepared me for the upset 3 year old daughter who just wants her mummy home and despite our efforts she's feeling a little left out, can't wait to get them home.

Cleaning up amniotic fluid is a bit grim too.
    Congrats GJ!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Congrats. Hopefully not ginger! ;-)

Re: 3 year old. Common trick is to buy a special bear/doll that new baby gives as a gift to 'my big sis' .
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Congratulations GJ, Mrs GJ and Miss GJ. I hope mother and child are doing well.
        Your daughter is bound to be a bit confused, jealous and upset for a while, but she will adapt quickly.
        Have a

Comment

Congratulations
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Congrats
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Time for the snip?

Ps - congrats!
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

What they all said.

Enjoy it all, and let the 3 year old have special jobs to help Mrs GJ. It could be getting nappies or it could be geting chocolate.

Comment

Working...
                    X