PDA

View Full Version : Yobbos on the train

jacquiw
16th May 2011, 19:33
Took the train from Christchurch to Soton on Sunday afternoon.

Couldn't believe this group of yobs who got on just after me.

They were out in the area between the two carriages shouting obscenities at people, throwing missiles and just generally being obnoxious.

One of them even urinated out of the window.

I got fed up with this so I identified the ringleader and kicked him in the bollocks. I then tore them off a strip something rotten.

They scuttled away to the other end of the train. Went back to my seat which was in a group of 4 and the bloke who had been sat there promptly got up and moved to another seat.

It's no wonder these scumbags get away with this behaviour when people are so gutless. I reported the incident to the transport police but they were more concerned with the fact I had taken matters into my own hands than going after these hooligans.

shaunbhoy
16th May 2011, 19:36
Went back to my seat which was in a group of 4 and the bloke who had been sat there promptly got up and moved to another seat.

Was he too clutching his bollox by any chance?

:tongue

Moscow Mule
16th May 2011, 19:38
Jacquiw is mostly harmless???

Is she ****.

NickFitz
16th May 2011, 19:41

Is she ****.

:rollin:

amcdonald
16th May 2011, 19:52

Is she ****.

I always thought it was an Elite reference :nerd

stek
16th May 2011, 19:52
I got fed up with this so I identified the ringleader and kicked him in the bollocks.

You assaulted someone you suspected to be possibly be a possible ring leader? Human Rights!!

Having said that, I was stuck on Wellington Street in Leeds this morrow, big jam, and I noticed a taxi driver wanted to turn right across me. So I did the decent thing and blocked him. However I seriously overestimated the length of the old Alfa 166 bonnet and the bastard squeezed out.

He gave me loads of verbals about parking (dunno why) and not letting him out and it being a box junction (it wasn't) and I wound my window down and said;

"I don't let Taxi drivers out, I don't like them"

And wound up. I was my moment, though I spoiled it by adding a finger and upsetting the missus, so that's cost me.

shaunbhoy
16th May 2011, 19:55
"I don't let Taxi drivers out, I don't like them"

Good form, a man after my own heart. Arrogant tosspots deserve all they get!

:fight:

EternalOptimist
16th May 2011, 20:00
I always thought it was an Elite reference :nerd

mostly harmless was Hitchhikers GuideToTheGalaxy

the first entry was Harmless
which pissed off Arthur Dent, considering the vast culture of humanity
so Ford Prefect was able to mollify him
because Fords research led to an update
Mostly Harmless

:rolleyes:

scooterscot
16th May 2011, 20:06
Yob on yob solves nothing but stir the pot.

The disappointment I would have caused my parents by leaking out of a train window, if caught, would have had a bearing down upon me like no other, especially that from my father.

You're experience is not the beginning but the process of failings from a generation gone by and our society's misunderstanding of how to deal with the result.

russell
16th May 2011, 20:12

They were out in the area between the two carriages shouting obscenities at people, throwing missiles and just generally being obnoxious.

I got fed up with this so I identified the ringleader and kicked him in the bollocks. I then tore them off a strip something rotten.

They scuttled away to the other end of the train. Went back to my seat which was in a group of 4 and the bloke who had been sat there promptly got up and moved to another seat.

It's no wonder these scumbags get away with this behaviour when people are so gutless. I reported the incident to the transport police but they were more concerned with the fact I had taken matters into my own hands than going after these hooligans.

Nice job, these yobs need to be taught a lesson.

jacquiw
16th May 2011, 20:18

The disappointment I would have caused my parents by leaking out of a train window, if caught, would have had a bearing down upon me like no other, especially that from my father.

Quite. My old man was as hard as nails Never laid a finger on me mind you but the day my brother turned 18 he took him out into the back yard and closed both his eyes up.

Never stepped out of line once after that. Now he's a successful estate agent.

shaunbhoy
16th May 2011, 20:19
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-08/24/xin_10080124091975754153.jpg

CUK's very own "Mostly Harmless" Jacquiw reads the riot act to some miscreants on the 1345 Bournemouth to Southampton Express!!

:laugh

Zippy
16th May 2011, 21:29
As sockies go, I prefer Gricerboy.

Wodewick
16th May 2011, 21:34

Fu<k! That was cruel!

darrenb
16th May 2011, 21:39
You assaulted someone you suspected to be possibly be a possible ring leader? Human Rights!!

Blimey mate, being a ringleader isn't what it used to. These days I wear a groin guard just in case one of Charlie's Angels decides to tear me a strip...

vetran
16th May 2011, 23:50
should have given him a wedgie while he was doing it.

gricerboy
17th May 2011, 08:12

Well why don't you stick up for me when everyone is being so beastly to me?

doodab
17th May 2011, 10:12
Well why don't you stick up for me when everyone is being so beastly to me?

Preferring you to Russell is like preferring a migraine to having uncontrollable diarrhoea in a public place. Neither is terribly appealing but it's the lesser of two evils.

russell
17th May 2011, 10:17
Preferring you to Russell is like preferring a migraine to having uncontrollable diarrhoea in a public place. Neither is terribly appealing but it's the lesser of two evils.

Epic Fail.

doodab
17th May 2011, 10:31
Epic Fail.

If it's any consolation I prefer you to Gricer.

Churchill
17th May 2011, 10:31
Congratulations on escalating the situation from public indecency and antisocial behaviour to that of common assault.

Hope they throw the book at you.

pacharan
17th May 2011, 11:04
Congratulations on escalating the situation from public indecency and antisocial behaviour to that of common assault.

You really are a self righteous little turd.

Churchill
17th May 2011, 11:14
You really are a self righteous little turd.

And you Sir, are a clueless buffoon.

Fortunately the mob didn't turn on the lady in question. She was lucky.

Bunk
17th May 2011, 12:54
And you Sir, are a clueless buffoon.

Fortunately the mob didn't turn on the lady in question. She was lucky.

And that's why I don't believe it happened. Doesn't the whole incident sound a bit Gricerish?

pacharan
17th May 2011, 13:19
And that's why I don't believe it happened. Doesn't the whole incident sound a bit Gricerish?

Yes, sounds like the work of his Peak Army chums.

PinkPoshRat
17th May 2011, 14:42
Yes, sounds like the work of his Peak Army chums.

and let me guess, the one who peed out of the train's window was a girl...

Old Greg
17th May 2011, 14:55

You're experience is not the beginning but the process of failings from a generation gone by and our society's misunderstanding of how to deal with the result.

Did your father not beat the correct usage of the apostrophe into you? It's no wonder this country is going to the dogs.

Old Greg
17th May 2011, 14:57

Throwing books will just escalate it further.

Paddy
17th May 2011, 15:00

Do train windows open these days?